This site is hosted on NearlyFreeSpeech.net. I've been using them since 2006 and I couldn't recommend their service highly enough. They are essentially a pay as you go service, where you pay for what you use. This makes them incredibly cheap for low use sites like mine. This site costs me less than $1 a month in hosting charges.
Since this is a static site, I use static hosting. This provides me:
- static content space (pay for what you use)
- bandwidth of 1GB/day (they don't at the moment charge excess)
- full SSH environment in which to run scripts
- scheduled tasks
- autosetup of HTTPS using Let's Encrypt
- automatic stats generation using Awstats
- great free support (they also offered paid support for those who need dedicated support)
So if you need some fantastic, value for money hosting, maybe give them a try. There's no commitment. I don't get any referal benefits with this post. I posted this because I genuinely feel they offer a great service!
No mentions yet.